My personal experience 2023 encounter tumor. *FORMULA included, FREE TO SHARE

Caused by stress, poor nutrition and sleepless nights developed "Tumor" ( abnormal growth of tissues that may or may not be cancerous) grow that may lead to cancer. Let me share about my personal experience of sudden grow of tumor at my bladder area.

One fine day🏙️, I felt a sudden pain at my waist that I never encounter. After checking, I realize a small red spot about 10mm, initially, it didn’t cross my mind that it is a tumor, but after just 1 day it grows to 20mm and spread to 30mm in third days. The pain keeps coming even more that affecting my movement. Every step, I felt the pain too. 

Now, I have to take action. After research 📚, I realize going to doctor may cost me a lot of heavy bill and inconvenience too. So, I resolved in praying 🙏 to my guru Sathya Sai Baba (India spiritual master) . After prayer, my answer came. A cancer formula came to my Facebook feed. Rejoice 👏🏻and feel blessed, whole heartedly I thank my guru😇 for answering my prayer. Note: the cancer formula posted, (free to share)

As I am a believer of natural healing. I started following his formula. Daily procedure to follow these 3 steps. 1st, Drink hot lemonade water on empty stomach. 2nd, Take 3 spoonful of organic coconut oil (once in morning, once at night) and lastly, observe NO SUGAR at all times. 

Week 1 and 2 = my tumor did not grow bigger and begins to dry up. 

Week 3 = tumor erupted for 3days (black fluid flow out in large quantities, frighten me) 

Week 4 = tumor shrink, fluid 🛑stopped and recovered. 

Till 3 months🗓️ now, I have no recurrence again. I sincerely thank my guru Sathya Sai Baba for his prompt answer to my prayer and rescue me from illness.

Furthermore, I am a 20 years of full time Vegetarian. I encourage everyone to seek natural healing formula that has no side effects and prolong living a healthy life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We share and care for all. 11 ways to be healthy again. FREE TO SHARE

Look for ways to heal yourself!